Monday, March 7, 2011

Hey You! Yes, You.

You make me smile and smile so often that I hate to say goodbye!

You make me laugh, and laugh so often that I hate to be alone
You make me think, and think so often that I hate to have met you so late
You make my ears red, and red so often that I believe in emotions again
You make me strong, and strong so often that I almost love to be weak sometimes
You make me understand, and understand so often that I thank god for blessing me with an angel

You make me believe in the small joys of life, and do it so often that I often feel I missed out on so much in life
You make me share, and share so often that I feel light like a butterfly
You kindle me, and kindle me so often that I feel inspired
You make me love, and love so often that I believe in love again


You make me smile and smile so often that I hate to say goodbye! ♥

4 comments:

S. said...

You write so well, and do it "quite" often, it makes the reader impatient for more ! :)

wanderlust said...

:)
who inspires you so much??

Apoorva said...

I don't think I've loved a piece of your work more than I've loves this. This is your most beautiful piece ever :)

Apoorva said...

*Loved this.