Friday, December 12, 2008

Revenge

I'm in a mood of Revenge suddenly.

And it's not the best mood to be in because it comes once in 89 days 17 hours and 2 minutes .

But whenever it comes it makes me let out my frustration.

And the one who is on the receiving end is NOT chosen randomly.

But they are the ones who had the power to bring on my revenge mode.

And if they knew me, they should they should have also known what they were heading for.

But they really didn't care or they did.

I don't care because once you are there, there is now way out.
(Exceptions have been there, but you are surely not one of them)

So be ready for the devil.

He will kill you, he will make you feel the pain, he will be brutal.

Welcome to the world of revenge!

But wait, let me tell you, It's gonna be superbad.

And,I won't care what the world thinks when I become a devil because they didn't care when you were a devil.

P.S- Have you ever felt the same ever? Have you ever felt like taking a revenge?

8 comments:

raghav said...

fells good aint it sid revenge

Sid said...

Doesn't feel good!

But there is this urge to get back!

and thats when you feel this

Ansh said...

to have the urge is fine..(i get it too at times)still acceptable..but to carry it out..not..

Sid said...

Why not?

Why not become a devil?

I want to!

though I am not sure if I will be able to

raghav said...

you can sid but dont become one.
i cant stand u becoming one.
no need to change if change can be brought widout changing.

Ansh said...

nicely said raghav..
and u becoming the devil sid;like you said you're not sure if u will be able to..why fall to the level of the devil when u can be an angel or god himself?? :) make sense?

Sid said...

Well I ain't angel and I ain't god!

and for that matter you wont even see the change in me!
It's not for you!
I am multi faced!
I am weird!
I am un-predictable!
I am a devil
I have always been

Ansh said...

that is pretty hard..too strong..