Monday, December 15, 2008

Relived!

I am on top of the world !
Well almost!

I re-lived manipal for 4 fucking hours!
An exam at 2 pm, got up at 11 am.
It's drizzling outside.
Get ready and take an auto to the canteen.
Eat breakfast.
Go to the exam hall eating chocolate.
Tensed as fuck!
Write the exam.
Come out early.
Go to the canteen.
Eat lunch!
Go to lipton for milds!
Come back walking while listening to the Ipod.
And all this while its either drizzling or Sun coming out from the corner.

I lived the same fucking thing today.
but canteen replaced by a foo court.
The auto replaced by a friend's Audi.
The milds replaced by marlboro.
The bad exam replaced by a good one.

Just one thing missing- Friends.

Well It's a big thing but I am happy with listening to Ipod and walking back alone.
At least I felt you all were there.

P.S - I love the manipal weather.

1 comment:

Ansh said...

awwww..that is sweet.. :)