Friday, December 26, 2008

No title

Hello old friend, its really nice to see you again
Remember a day when we were young
We sang a song that could never be sung
We played under the hills of the lost paradise
asking questions that filled our eyes


What do you want from me?
If you put your trust in me
I'll make bright your day
And If I could then I would I'll go wherever you will go
Coz it's times like these you give and give again.


I could answer if only I knew how
Without a warning you broke my heart
take it back dear, and tear it apart.
So you think you can tell, heaven from hell?
Rather sell my soul for complete control
Coz silently its hard to ignore.
Do what you want to do and go where you want to go
I will be here for you, If you'd only care
So If you don't see me in this world, I'll see you in the next one.
But don't be late!

P.S- Every line is from a different song and this is the best we could come up till now.

No comments: