Saturday, January 22, 2011

What does it mean to Love someone?

I was recently asked - What does it mean to Love someone?
The first reaction when I heard this question was to ignore it, for I didn't want to open my box of emotions and answer this question.

Second Reaction,

Loving someone is the most immaculate feeling in life.
It is skipping a heartbeat when you hear something you want to.
It is having a heartache when you hear something you don't want to.
It is like proving the world that the earth is flat in order to keep that someone happy.
It is sleeping on that someone's lap and being at peace with life.

It is the feeling of extreme joy, pleasure, happiness!

It is the dream of hearing back the three magical words.
It is about making that someone smile.
And doing things to sustain that smile.
It is about smiling every time you think about that someone.
It is about wanting to talk without having anything to talk about.
It is about the unconditional care, love and support.
It is about going to the extreme of sacrificing the love in order to keep that someone comfortable/happy.

It is about being friends before loving each other.

It is about hugging that someone, kissing their forehead, and saying - " I love you. It's like a dream come true. Lets grow old together :)"

If ever this thought comes in your mind -
Today, I wish I didn't love her. Every day I try to convince myself that I don't. And I've done a good job fooling others. All I need now is to fool myself - (MMT)

Then keep this in mind -
If you stop listening to your heart, then it will stop speaking to you. You shouldn't try to fool yourself into feeling something you don't. Or rather, you shouldn't try to fool yourself into not feeling something that you do. Your emotions will run numb if you succeed, and that's worse than the pain you are feeling now. Please try to find another way. You won't regret it.

Remember, Love just happens! Don't try to force it. It's all destined. Be what you are and you shall be rewarded with someone who loves as much as you do.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

True ... Love just happens !!!

But I hope it happens twice !! :P else a lot of ppl out there lose out on a very beautiful feeling in life ... !! :)

Nice blog !! :)

S. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.