Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Re-Invention

As the summer sets in, there are thoughts that have been knocking on my brains door.
And now I give those thoughts a thought.

There has been a feeling of re-invention.
Re-invention of the 'essence' of life.
I don't know when life had the 'essence' I am talking about,
But when ever it was, it was surely long long time ago!

And now, when the summer sets in, I decide that it's time to bring back.
Bring back the feeling of your knees being green at the end of the day.
Bring back the joy of achieving something.
Bring back the happy feeling of doing your parents proud.

And to do all these, there will be lots of effort required.
For the love of god, I promise I shall do justice to my own life.

There is surely some motivation behind it!
July 15th is the motivation.

Bring it on!

No comments: