Friday, June 5, 2009

_____ Random things about myself.

Warning : It may get really random.

1. I didn't know how to ride a bike till 9th grade. (Better late than never)

2. I was very particular in the beds I chose in my hostel at the begining of the year, so much so that I used to go to the hostel 1 day before the holidays ended.

3. I can't get over hide and seek. I still love that game.

4. I had no real 'Ambition' like to be a pilot or a doctor or engineer etc. that all most all of us have during the age 9-12. The first biggest ambition that was forced on me was to become an engineer from IIT. 11th grade made me realise what it took to be an IITian and thus I dropped that. Since then I have had many ambitions/dreams and if given a choice to go back I would want to be a writer or a tennis player or a football player or a basketball player (latest). Though I love cricket, I wouldn't want to be a cricket player.

5. I love black and white. ( This supports my theory of living in extremes)

6. I love driving alone.

7. I do pre-writing for my blog posts and that is mostly when I am in bed and/or when I am taking a shower.

8. I love to play dark-room alone. A game where you play hide and seek with your thoughts when you are on bed.

9. There is atleast 4 and a half crucial things about me that a friend of mine doesn't know. But everyone combined, they know everything I know about myself and may be more.

10. I love my old high-school. I wish I studied there for 11th and 12th too.

11. I waited for school atheletics meet as one waits to see a world cup.

12. I never took part in any kind of sport till 11th grade.

13. Ironical it may seem, but I secured the highest marks in Physical Education in CBSE board exams in India.

14. I love the fact that I was raised up in Indore and not any metropolitan cities. I have my reasons for it.

15. I sleep at 3.00 am or later atleast 14 days in a month.

16. I am different a personality with different people. I feel that different people should be treated differently.

17. I love to love and I love to hate too.

18. I get obsessed with a song for a month and then don't feel like listening to it the next time it comes up randomly.

19. I would like my child to be a football player.

20. I use only one side of my mouth and the other side very occasionally. But for a particular meal, I NEVER use both sides of my mouth.

21. I have twitch in my head, a double twitch (if thats somehting) as it makes me shake my head towards left and right both.

22. I have irresistable desire to buy a shirt that has thin stripes on a white background and a black polo.

23. If I were to open a NGO I would open a anti-racist orgnaization.

24. I was like oone of the most innoncent guy till 10th grade (or thats what they thought) and when I shifted to a new school the perception of people has changed completely.

25. I have once stapled my thumb.

26. The first cricket memory I can date back to is the 1996 world cup and have followed almost every cricket series after that.

27. I love my major, I mean I can't think I would love any other major if I was pursuing that.

28. I am a cusp of a Taurus and gemini and I don't know what it signifies. What I know is I surely have 2 different personlaities. I love to be in a huge group of ppl and I love to stay alone. Depends on my mood.

29. If I were to die and if it was my last day, I would write a book on my experiences in life. It would be titled 'Life : A roller coaster.'

30. I have am interested in greek and roman history more than I am interested in the present condtions of Europe.

31. Thats all the pre-wrting I had done for now and shall add more If I think something new.





3 comments:

aachal said...

I thought you love driving with someone on the front seat.

Now I know why you were so obsessed with playing hide and seek in Shambhavi. 

Dude: You scored a 100 in physical education…highest word is deceptive :P :P

I also love the fact that you grew up in Indore. Otherwise I wouldn’t be able to connect with you, the way I do now.

I share a love hate relationship with you…though I love you more than I hate you <3

As I am a physiology student, I want you to know there is nothing called a double twitch. Also, you can never have a permanent twitch in any part of the body.

I now have an irresistible desire to gift you a black polo.

I love your major too. If not Biomedical, I would have done IP.

You are extremely moody, to an extent that I get upset with your behavior. However, you are one of nicest guys I have ever known. Seriously.

I would be very much interested in reading your book.

P.S: Post this on facebook. Also, you have inspired me to write all this too.

Sid said...

I like driving with someone on the front seat, but I LOVE driving alone.

Nobody plays hide and seek with me anymore :-(, except my thoughts!!

I scored a 99 :-)

Indore is heaven.

There is a particular word for the double twitch, whats that?

I don't mind a Ralph Lauren Black polo.

Sorry for the moody part. Can't really change it now.

I would write the book only if I knew I was gonna die tomorrow.

P.S - These are things are not to be posted on facebook. Facebook is too public.

Unknown said...

22. I have irresistable desire to buy a shirt that has thin stripes on a white background and a black polo.

I dont agree with this!

you have absolutely no irresistible desire to buy a black polo!
I showed you one too!

PS: I think i know you better now.
Love your blog