Sunday, November 9, 2008

Battling it!

To,
Virgo

Look! What I do is pamper myself by saying,'Dude its making me a better human being...its preparing me for the big bad world,the artificial world,accept it with open arms,accept it with arms wide open.Because ultimately,'In the midst of winter, you have to find a summer in yourself' (My favourite line)
Support yourself.
Trust yourself.
Be true to yourself.
Be your own best friend.
Be what what god wants you to be.
Everything happens for a reason.
God is making you go through a testing phase,face it with the words 'bring it on '
Coz eventually god will do justice.
He has written it all,
The hand of god has written it all.

There is nothing like a bad experience or a good one.
Life just is. Just maybe, it's all good.
And suffering is nothing but the difference between the way things are and the way you imagine it to be.
Live in the present and life shall be a party to you.(Alchemist)
Forget the past,coz its the past.
Forget the future, coz its the future.
Live now,coz its the present

Fight on!

From,
Taurus

2 comments:

Vaibhav jain said...

sb
i dont have wrds to leave a cmment on this yaar>>
dude keep on writing !!

Anonymous said...

Thanks sid! I can feel alot of stuff that u have written here!
and trust me I feel better!!muah