Monday, November 3, 2008

A beginning

Writing a blog has been on my to-do list since one of my friend , V , introduced me to the blogging world. I owe it to you bro!

I am an amateur at writing blogs and if you are in search for a highly interesting blog, probably this isn't the place for you.

This blog is all about the random things that come to my mind day-in and day-out.

I am just a normal person like you and I am not a master at playing with words and nor do I have an extra-ordinary vocablury that I can impress you with. I just have the random thoughts of a normal mind. I can just let you understand the language of the heart. You may just end up being connected to what I think and what I feel.

I don't know if I'll be successful at this venture, But as the great man once wrote in his book,"Never fear the failure."

So with that note, I hereby promise to all my readers , that I will not write something to capture your interest, I will only write things that come to my mind randomly, however stupid they may seem to you.

I respect my heart and therefore, I let it think what it wants to think.

In that process if I end up hurting someone's feelings , Sorry!

I can't be WHAT YOU WANT ME TO BE, I have to be what I want myself to be.

1 comment:

Remus Lupin said...

My pleasure ... just keep them coming !