Sunday, November 9, 2008

Wish you were here!

Wish you were here,

To,
Someone

When I wanted you to be here,
When life was not so good as it had been,
When the I saw the big bad world,
When I thought atleast I have you by my side,
When you were too busy living in a different world,
When you should have atleast tried to be there,
When I needed you the most,
When 'In the midst of winter, I couldn't find a summer within myself.'
When the shell that covered my heart was cracking,
When I was being forced by life to see how this world functions,
When the season of painful times was on,
When in the dark times, I was going deep in myself,
When I was forced to get out of my superficially wonderful old life,
When my sea was rough and yours was beautiful,
When I grew emotionless,
When I was being hard on myself,

BUT
I thank you for not being there,
Because,
It taught me that wounds can be converted to wisdom,
It taught me to know myself,
It taught that no hardships ever last,
It taught me to take personal responsibility,
It taught me to be emotionless,
It taught me to be percieve life in a positive way,
It taught that I am living in this artificial world, where real people are rare,
It taught me to be myself.


P.S-
When you feel alone, just look at the spaces between your fingers and remember that's where mine fit, perfectly...

Wish you were here!/ (not)
Thanks!

From,
Someone

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful thoughts!!

S. said...

<3<3<3<3<3