Thursday, November 6, 2008

My pleasure

Long back!

To,

Someone

A new beginning….or is it the end!!
Too confused to think about it!!
I’ m numb and you are cold!
I don’t know what to write, I don’t know what to say!
I don’t know what to expect!
I don’t know who you are!
I don’t know if you know me!
I wonder if you will ever care to know me!
I wonder what makes you a hard as stone in front of me and
soft as cream if it’s not me!
I wonder did you ever notice what I considered you,
I wonder if I will ever feel the joy of TALKING to you,
I wonder if I will ever have the pleasure of seeing the real you,

I know its how you are and
Its how you wish to be!
Cold, emotionless, ignorant ,
especially when it’s me.

From,

Someone

2 comments:

pseudo_lyf said...

sid ... this onez so touchin .. !!!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.