Sunday, November 30, 2008

Life,a phase and Life again!

Thanksgiving.

Thanks to all of you for making my trip to UIUC memorable.

Time spent there brought memories of the time back in manipal.
It was just pure fun and entertainment.

I can't help but think of those times again and again.

Some of Favourite quotes and moments from the 'Trip'-

"NOTTTTTTTTTTTTT"-BP

"SAY NOTTTTTTTTT,it should come from the heart."-BP

"Start,start,start, stop."

JB-"I eat red candies because it is the color of love"
SB-"But,the red candies taste pathetic and the pink tastes awesome"
JB-"Ok,I will only eat pink now."

JB-"It's like you are sitting in a classroom and the professor suddenly says,'Say apple or else I won't teach."

VC-"Aur koi ho na ho, I will surely be entertained today,because somebody will get drunk"
Later that night-
Everybody else is entertained by VC as he was the first one to get drunk.

JB's Friend-"Aap idhar na chalenge"
JB-*starts dancing*

PB- "chalo daru peete hai warna kharab ho jayegi"

Everybody-"It's boring"
JB- "Daru Lao aur chalo udne ka maal lao."

JB-"Aloo(BP) kahan hai, Aloo kahan hai" and then starts searching a carry bag to find Aloo.

Someone- "Khana khane kaha jana hai"
AP(everytime)-"Chipotle"

JB-"tumne capital se khana khaya..."
SB-"kahan?"
JB-"capital"
SB-"do you mean chipotle"
JB-"Oh ya."

JB-"you know what ,this happens because that happens and then I did this but then he told me to do this but I thought I should this.....uumm....ok fuck watever..I DON'T KNOW"

JB-"Mujhe daru se nafrat ho gayi hai"

Mary J, DJ Gary, Lucy, Johnny, Turkey were our favorite once we took off in a flight.

JB-"Meri 70 inch plasma TV"- *referring to a french window"

Picture abhi baaki hai mere dost.

PTD- Post thanksgiving depression.

BP-"Kya aap zara music lagayenge"
Everyone-"nahi thodi der gaane sun ne dijiye"

Names given to PB- Disney, DR., Bahadur.

Canta-"I will only take one flight and no drinks tonight"
JB-"It's Indian tradition that you have to drink with the flight."
After 1 flight and 1 drink
JB-"In India you drink 1 with enemies and 2 with friends."
After 2 flights and 2 Drinks
JB-"In India you drink 2 with enemies and 3 with friends."
After 3 flights and 3 drinks.
Canta passes out.
JB-"YESSSSSSSS, mission successful"

VC-*for the drinking game**confused*- "Jo main bolunga woh tum log karoge."

NM-"yeh kaunsi movie ka dialog hai"

BP-*after falling on the ground*-"Oh fuck,yeh kya happen ho gaya."

JB to VC-" Don't worry you were used."

JB-"Anybody for breakfast?"

V0fN-"It's all about the rice man."

JB-"I'm bored of missing my flights."

Definition of eggless- one egg less.

Romantic comedy - 'Romcom'
Horror movie-'HOMO'
JB- Organic Chemistry 'ORGY'

Thanks all of you for making this trip memorable.

P.S- 1. leave comments if you want to add any quote.
2. We missed our friends who could not be there for various reasons.
3. Sorry for the abbreviations of names. I just believe in no name calling.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

thank you for missing me also!

Sid said...

Megha we did miss you....but I just put in the names of the bakchods...who wud have partied the way we did..

We surely missed you...who else needs less alcohol than you to get high...

Unknown said...

:P... lol... hmmm ok ok.. i forgive you... i missed you and vipul so much too...

Sid said...

"Me too"- Sid
"Me too" - Vipul