Saturday, November 8, 2008

Dreams!

What is your dream?

I was taken aback when somebody questioned me , 'What do you fear?'

I said,"I fear losing my family, not being able to fulfill expectations and dreams."
The next question,'What is your dream?'

*Speechless for a minute*

Every dream that came to my mind was a short term goal, be it making the most out of studying at SC, or be it getting Job-ex and then an MBA degree from a renowned college.

But, I asked myself, "What is MY DREAM?"

I closed my eyes, thought and spoke whatever came to my mind

"My dream, I want a home with rooms which compliments my mood, basically a room which is 'spotless white', a room which 'black'. I want a garden outside my house where I can sit back and admire the nature for its beauty. A garden where when I step bare feet, I feel the nature's existence, I feel peace within myself. A garden where I can play with my daughter/son and give them the joy they want and make them understand the beauty of nature. I dream of having a wonderful married life. A wife who loves me unconditionally (I know I will love her unconditionally) and I don't feel insecured about her. I dream of going on a long drive with a song called ' Going to California ' playing for hours. I dream to sit back and drink Jack Daniels with my friends when I am 80. I dream of being a good son,friend, husband and father"

BUT, there is something much more important than all this, I dream to fulfill every dream of my parents, sister and my family. I want to give every happiness I can to my family and friends. I want my parents dreams to be fulfilled. Dreams which they have from the time I was born. Those will be given priority. Those dreams is what I live for. That is my purpose of life. For all the happiness , My parents and my sister have given me, nothing can exceed that, and therefore I live for fulfilling their dreams. I live for fulfilling for what my friends expect from me.

I want to die a happy man , and I am pretty sure I will do so.


I want to hear from my parents and friends ,"Siddharth Betala was my son/friend"

I promise to give my 100% for achieving that.


P.S- Dream and dream big , because that will define your life's purpose.

4 comments:

Remus Lupin said...

I can't help you with the others but I sure as hell will join you for JD !!

Sid said...

Thanks Bro!
I will make the other things possible by then..

RG said...

Oye pidhe....u better stand upto my expectations too...jk....;)

I wish you all the luck and I hope you fulfill all ur dreams and desires. God Bless!! :)

Ansh said...

sob..brought to tears to my eyes :) yes siddharth betala IS my friend :)